Monday, June 4, 2007
Red Couch Photos
Here are the mandatory White Swan red couch photos. Most everyone from the U.S. adopting from China takes photos on the red couches at the White Swan (whether they are staying at the White Swan or not). The two girls in our group sat through the photos, but weren't particularly happy about it. The two boys in our group cried and cried (Samuel wouldn't even sit with the other kids). It was a rather amusing morning. Even though Xin Yi sat through the photos, she was pretty tired afterwards and has been a little cranky the rest of the day. She's napping now, so I hope she feels better when she wakes up. I think we are both getting tired and ready to go home now.
I will check in online for our flights tomorrow morning and pray that the Northwest e-ticket 1st class upgrade is available for us. If not we will survive, but it would be really nice! Our flight arrives Thursday evening and I am so anxious to see my boys!! Anyone who has the time and wants to meet us at the airport is welcome to. Just e-mail me for the details on the flight.
I'm looking forward to being able to post pictures of my three amazing children together at last. Not much longer now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment