Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Family Pictures
We had our family picture taken yesterday to mail out with our adoption announcements. I had very low expectations going into the session. I just figured that if we could get all three kids looking in the general direction of the camera, I would be happy. I wasn't prepared to get smiles at all, so I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. The family shots were actually the easiest to get because we were holding the two little ones on our laps. The shots of the kids together and of Dylan individually were difficult because Dylan and Alana kept moving around. It was a lot of fun though and I am so pleased with the pictures. Alana had a great time posing for her photos and getting lots of attention. It turned out that one of the women at the studio spoke Mandarin. She talked and played with Alana for quite a while. I thought this would be an ambitious project resulting in lots of frustration and tears, but it went really well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment