Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Plaza





We had a busy, but fun weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend too! Victor's Aunt Linda arrived from Michigan on Thursday night and Victor's sister came up from Springfield for the weekend. We took them down to the Plaza and Crown Center on Saturday for a little sight seeing.

Alana and I were supposed to start our Chinese language classes this afternoon, but I received a call on Saturday morning to let me know that her preschool class was cancelled. I guess they didn't have enough teachers this semester, so they cancelled the preschool class. I went ahead and dropped my adult intro class, so now I am searching frantically for another school or tutor. I found out KU offers a parent\child Chinese class starting in couple of weeks. I may end up doing that -- it would be better than nothing. I will probably also try to find a tutor and I'm trying to find someone in the area with a recently adopted child who can still speak Mandarin. I'll probably need a little luck with that one!

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counter
Oriental Trading Free Shipping