We had the busiest weekend, but it was so much fun! My brothers, Brian and Dominic, came into town on Friday. I took Collin and Alana over to my dad's on Friday night so Brian and his fiance, Cara, could meet Alana. As you can see by the picture -- they all got along great!
Then on Saturday morning, Victor's mom, her husband, George, and Victor's sister, Colleen, all came into town. I was able to visit with them for a little while before heading back to my dad's house for Brian and Cara's couple's shower. The shower was such a nice time and and it was so great to see all of our family, our neighbor's growing up, and Brian's friends come out to celebrate. I baked and frosted the cake below, but my brother, Dominic arranged all the flowers and made it beautiful! Brian and Cara take the cutest pictures. I've seen proofs of their engagement photos and they are adorable!!



No comments:
Post a Comment