I'm still buried in paperwork related to Alana's adoption. I received her birth certificate in the mail last week. The next step was to apply for her social security number. That was amazingly painless (I was in the office for 5 minutes) and I should receive her card in 7-10 days. I can also apply for her passport now. Collin's passport just expired, so I think I'm going to go ahead and get passports for all three kids while I'm at it. I found a website called www.epassportphoto.com that will help you format a digital passport photo for free. I'm going to mess around with that today. I'll post again later if it is successful.
Alana has also had a couple of doctor's appointments this week. She had to have blood drawn and receive her second round of immunizations (they are giving her all the shots again). She did amazingly well with them all and has tolerated the immunizations so much better this time (she was sick for 48 hours after the first round).
Victor's aunt and sister are in town this weekend. I'll try to get some pictures to post soon!
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment