I'm happy to report that today has been a MUCH better day! The sky is blue and the sun is out! We went to Epcot this morning and were able to ride the new Finding Nemo ride, get pictures with lots of characters, Victor, Collin and Alana rode the Soarin ride, we had breakfast with the Princesses, and saw Turtle Talk with Crush (so cute). Alana loved all the characters -- especially the princesses. She was most familiar with Mulan since I was able to get that for her in Mandarin. She has also watched Cinderella in Mandarin a few times and was dressed like Cinderella today, but Cinderella wasn't at the breakfast. I have been teasing Collin about this princess breakfast for a while. Threatening to take pictures of him with the princesses and show them to his friends -- that sort of thing. He would get really upset when this happened. However, at the breakfast he was all about interacting with the pretty girls. He was showing off his big muscles and getting lots of kisses on the cheek, which he proudly displayed afterwards. He wanted to be in every picture -- it was hard to get pictures of just Alana with the princesses. We got some video that will work great at blackmailing him when he is older. It was a lot of fun. I'm not sure where we will go tonight. Maybe we'll try to catch Fantasmic at MGM since we missed it last night.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment