Thursday, May 8, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I'm having technical difficulties and probably won't be able to post again until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Our hotel in Anaheim doesn't provide free internet. We purchased one days worth so Victor could finish up a project at work, but I can't get my pictures uploaded to blogger or slide.com. So, I may try again when we check into our third and final hotel early next week or I may wait until I get home next Wednesday. I'm disappointed because I have some really cute photos to share! We are having a great time though. Today we went to Universal Studios and the kids had a blast. The morning rides and shows were a little too intense for them, but this afternoon they saw Spongebob, Dora and Curious George and got to run around and play in a water area.

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counter
Oriental Trading Free Shipping