Sorry I haven't posted recently, but there is NOTHING going on around here. It seems we hardly leave the house these days. We were able to get out to the park on Monday to enjoy the 60 degree weather. That was NICE! On Tuesday, we had a playdate scheduled with another homeschooling family that was cancelled -- due to more snow! I hear more is coming on Thursday and I'm worried that Alana's gymnastics class will be cancelled yet again. I am SO over winter already. We keep chanting "Summer, Summer, Summer, ..." around the house right now (those of you who watch "High School Musical 2" know what we are talking about). I've been taking the kids down to play in the basement every afternoon. They like to play in the bouncer and run laps around the downstairs -- whatever helps to get their wiggles out!
I'm dreaming about future vacations right now. We are thinking of going to Michigan this summer and possibly to Florida in December. I also have my eye on a Norwegian cruise that sounds wonderful. It leaves from New Orleans and stops in Honduras, Belize, Guatemala and Mexico. How cool would that be?? OK -- I'll wake up now!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Julie,
We're here in Metro Detroit.
If you come to MI, Let us know
Heather BT
Post a Comment