Alana picked out some Pooh Bear stickers the other day and was wearing a Tigger sticker. I commented that she is indeed a lot like Tigger -- full of energy -- bouncing off the walls. She thought that was great! I then decided that I am grumpy Rabbit (at least this winter) -- trying to maintain order (unsuccessfully). She agreed that I am grumpy Rabbit. Collin then wanted to know which character he is most like. We decided that he is the sweet and snuggly Pooh Bear. Victor is the wise owl and Dylan is sort of a cross between Roo and Piglet, but we went with Piglet. So, if you hear my children calling me grumpy Rabbit -- you'll know what they're talking about.
Seriously though, this has been a tough winter. Alana is just so active and being cooped up indoors has not been fun. It really didn't help that I started homeschooling Collin just before Thanksgiving when the weather really turned cold. I just keep thinking that if we can get through February things will improve in March. Until then I keep dreaming about warmer weather and trying to take this winter one day at a time. I've started exercising daily (well, almost daily) and eating better. I'm determined that I will lose every unwanted pound this year. I also started taking a Vitamin D supplement because I heard that can help with your mood in the winter months when you don't get enough sun. I hope everyone is staying warm this winter! I'm praying for an early spring!!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment