Friday, October 12, 2007

Goodbye

It is finally time to say goodbye to our house guest. Our little groundhog will finally find a new home today. He has actually been quite fun to watch. He just walks around our yard like he owns the place. When he spots movement inside the house, he gets real still for a minute. If we continue to move he will run as fast as his chubby self can take him back to his hole. I even spotted our neighbor taking a picture of him in our backyard the other day. I borrowed a trap from our local Animal Control a few weeks ago, but it was too small and we only caught a squirrel. So, I traded out traps last week and we baited this trap on Saturday and just now caught the little guy. Poor thing is scared silly right now. When Victor gets home he'll drive south and find a new home for our groundhog. Goodbye!

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counter
Oriental Trading Free Shipping