Monday, April 2, 2007

Good News....just not for us


Well, our agency received lots of good news today, just none for us. They received three packages from China. One of Non-Special Needs Travel Approvals, one of Special Needs Travel Approvals, and one with four Seeking Confirmation Letters. The seeking confirmation letters were all for families with January log in dates (we were logged in 12/30/06). So, our agency is going to try to figure out why we and a couple of other families have been skipped. We are on day 93 now and each day I feel farther and farther away from our little girl. Today was the toughest day by far and it was all I could do not to cry the entire day (only half the day). I'm still somewhat hopeful that we will get our letter this week or next week, but I'm also scared that we will find out there is a bigger problem. Only time will tell.

No comments:

 

Free Hit Counter
Oriental Trading Free Shipping